KMOV’s Maggie Crane reports that a 23-year-old is dead after she got E. coli, possibly after eating at a local restaurant. Her family is now asking for an investigation into the restaurant.
Ciera Brookfield told her family that she felt sick after eating at a Chinese restaurant in Overland.
Ciera was just 23 when she passed away on Thursday. Her family says the Ladue Horton Watkins High School grad got sick after eating at Hon’s Wok, which is next door to where she worked at Woofie’s on Woodson Road.