Mark’s Quality Meats, Inc., a Detroit, Michigan firm, is voluntarily recalling approximately 13,150 pounds of various cuts of steaks and ground beef products because they may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7.
These products were not available for purchase by consumers in retail establishments, but were distributed to restaurants in the metropolitan Detroit area.
The following products are subject to recall:
- Boxes of Ball Tip Steaks
- Boxes of Beef NY Strips
- Boxes of Beef T-Bone Steak
- Boxes of Beef Porterhouse Steak
- Boxes of Beef Top Sirloin Steaks
- Boxes of Bulk Ground Beef
- Boxes of Ground Beef Patties