West Caldwell, NJ-based RLB Food Distributors, L.P., is initiating a multiple east coast states’ voluntarily recall of certain salad products that may contain spinach.
The products recalled by RLB are:
- Balducci’s Mesclun Mix 5 oz.
- Balducci’s Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz.
- Balducci’s Mixed Greens 5 oz.
- FreshPro Mesclun Mix 5 oz.
- FreshPro Organic Baby Spinach 5 oz.
- FreshPro Mixed Greens 5 oz.
- FreshPro Salad Mix with Italian Dressing 4.75 oz.
- FreshPro Salad Mix with Ranch Dressing 5.25 oz
The products contain spinach, which may have been supplied by Natural Selections Foods, who is at the center of the national E. coli outbreak.
No illnesses have been reported to us as of this date from consuming these products.
The recalled products were distributed in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia and Washington DC.